Moving Over Width or Overweight Articles on Barron County Trunk Highway System

The Barron County Highway Department issues permits for moving over sized-weight articles on the Barron County trunk highway system.

Submittal requirements for these permits are:

  • A completed permit.
  • Proof of insurance covering the move.
  • A detailed map of the entire route, start to finish.
  • Proof of permission to use any roadway that is not a county highway (town roads, state highways, etc.).

A permit application form and vehicle size, weight and load regulations can be downloaded using the links below: