Child Support

Mission Statement:

With authority and funding from County, State, and Federal government, the Child Support Agency establishes and enforces child and medical support orders, and establishes paternity for non-marital children. Appropriate administrative, civil, and criminal procedures are used to ensure that children are supported by both parents.

Services We Do NOT Provide:

  • Handling Of Divorces
  • Custody Or Visitation Issues
  • Obtaining Or Enforcing Of Restraining Orders
  • Establishing And Enforcing Spousal Support Orders

Department of Children & Families:



Need Legal Help

Visit Child Support Online Services ( and once logged in select the Case Info tab title Send Case Information to Legal Tune Up.


Know Your Civil Rights

In accordance with Federal law this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion or political beliefs, gender identity, reprisal, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected genetic information.

To file a discrimination complaint with the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, contact:

Wisconsin Department of Children and Families,
Equal Opportunity Officer (EOO)
(608) 266-5335 (Voice) or (866) 864-4585 TTY (Toll Free)

To file a formal discrimination complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) or the U.S. Justice Department, contact:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Office for Civil Rights—Region V
233 N Michigan Ave, Suite 240, Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 886-2359 (Voice) or (312) 353-5693 (TDD)

Coordination and Review Section - NWB
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20530
(888) 848-5306 - English and Spanish (ingles y espanol), (202) 307-2222  (Voice), or (202) 307-2678  (TDD)

Barron County is an equal opportunity provider and employer.